I just started a new job, that as a perk provides access to free legal services. Wills and other simple stuff. It’s cool.
So…in the next few weeks, I will be having the following instructions for my funeral made legal and binding.
- I will sign a baseball before my death. Everyone who attends my funeral will sign this baseball. It will be given to my son, Jack.
- My remains are to be cremated. My son, Alex Nuckols, will select a hiking location where those ashes will be scattered. Alex, Jack, and their families will then take a hike/packing trip to scatter said ashes.
- The song “Father and Son” by Cat Stevens was featured in Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. It is to be played at my funeral.
- Each person who attends my funeral will be given a box of Tropical Dots (my favorite candy). They are to pour the box into my coffin at the viewing, so I am buried in Dots. The people who really love me will remove the green ones from their box.
- I am to be buried in a Captain American costume. And not one of those cheap ones either.